It is important to us to protect your data, which may be collected during your visit to www.raumtaenzer.com/en.
The legal provisions for the protection of your data are contained in the Basic Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act.
The responsible office in terms of the data protection regulations is RAUMTÄNZER GmbH, Nickelstraße 21, 33378 Rheda-Wiedenbrück.
In the following you will find information about which data we collect during your visit to our site and how this data is used. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority in the event of unlawful use of the data.
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
PO Box 20 04 44
1. Server data collection
When you visit our site, various server statistics are automatically stored, which your browser transmits to the server of our provider. Among other thingsName of the website accessed
- Date and time of retrieval
- Data volume transferred
- Message about successful retrieval
- Browser type and version
- The operating system of the user
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- IP address and the requesting provider
This data is used for statistical evaluation of the visits to our site and cannot be assigned to specific persons. The legal basis for data collection is Art. 6 I f DSGVO. A consolidation of this data with other data sources is not carried out. The IP address will be made anonymous. Our legitimate interest in the collection of this data is based on the fact that we can use the data to optimise our offer for users, e.g. by preventing access from malicious sites or optimising access via certain browsers, and that the log of the IP address is what makes it possible to deliver the site to the visitor.
In principle, you have the right to object to this data collection. This is not possible in this case, as the use of the site would otherwise be impossible.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the above-mentioned purposes.
2. Use and disclosure of personal data
a. General information
As far as you have provided us with personal data, we use it to answer your inquiries, to advise you and to process contracts concluded with you and for technical administration. Your personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transferred to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of processing the contract, for billing purposes or if you have given your prior consent. You have the right to revoke a given consent with effect for the future at any time, see also 8 on your rights of data subjects.
b. Contract execution
Within the framework of contracts concluded with you for AR and VR applications, we collect and store the personal data you provide, such as name, address, for the purpose of contract processing, e.g. also for invoicing.
The data is passed on to banks within the scope of billing. The accounting data is transferred to the tax office and the tax office within the framework of the tax law requirements.
The legal basis for the collection and processing of the data within the scope of the contract implementation is Art. 6 I (b) DSGVO. The legal basis for the transfer of the data to the tax office and the tax office is Art. 6 I (c) DSGVO.
The deletion of this data is carried out after the expiry of the applicable statutory storage obligations. Insofar as we are not subject to any statutory storage obligations, the data will be deleted when the purpose no longer applies.
c. Contact form and request by e-mail
When using our contact form, we collect and store the name and e-mail address for the purpose of answering your request. The specification of the telephone number for a call back is optional.
If you send us a contact request by e-mail, we collect and store the e-mail address and the data contained in the e-mail.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (a) DSGVO, since by using the form and sending an e-mail you consent to the above-mentioned processing of your data.
In addition, the legal basis is also derived from Art. 6 I (b), as the storage of the data is necessary for the fulfilment of a pre-contractual or possibly later contractual relationship.
The data will be deleted when the purpose of storage has ceased to apply, i.e. after your e-mail/contact form enquiry has been answered or when the matter associated with the enquiry has been finally clarified.
You have the right to revoke the given consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent.
For the right to deletion and information, see below 8 regarding your data subject rights.
4. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, see above. Item 3 above on the general explanation of cookies.
According to the information provided by Google Inc., the following cookies are used when using Google Analytics. This overview is based on the Google overview.
|Name of the cookie||Preset deletion period||Intended use|
|_utma||2 years after installation/every update||This cookie is used to differentiate between the users and the respective site visit. This cookie is installed when the javacript library is running and no _utma cookie exists yet. The cookie is updated each time data is used in Google Analytics|
|_utmt||10 minutes||Serves to throttle the request rate|
|_utmb||30 minutes after installation/update||This cookie is used to determine new visitors/page views. This cookie is installed when the javacript library is running and no _utma cookie exists yet. The cookie is updated each time data is used in Google Analytics|
|_utmz||6 months after installation/update||This cookie stores the data of origin or the campaign that tells us how and from where the respective visitor came to our site. This cookie is installed when the javacript library is running and no _utma cookie exists yet. The cookie is updated each time data is used in Google Analytics.|
|_utmv||2 years after installation/every update||This cookie is used to store variables adapted to the quality of visitors. This cookie is created when a software developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a variable that is customized for visitor quality. The cookie is updated each time data is used in Google Analytics.|
The legal basis for the collection and storage of data is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is based on the fact that the analysis data allows us to see, for example, where users interrupt their visit to the site and we can accordingly improve our site for you or from which countries our site is called up and we can thus adapt our language selection. We have added the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” to our website Google Analytics in order to ensure anonymous recording of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). It is therefore not possible for us to assign the collected analysis data to a specific person.
Data transfer to third countries:
The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Due to the activated IP-anonymization on this website, however, your IP-address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
Google LLC. is certified according to the US Privacy Shield to ensure a level of data protection appropriate to the DSGVO. We have entered into a contract processing agreement with Google LLC, under which Google Inc. demonstrates to us its adherence to reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
Opposition and cancellation:
The aforementioned add-on may not be available when accessing our website via browsers of mobile devices. In this case, as well as in general, you can alternatively prevent the use and transfer of the data to Google by clicking on this link. Please note that this is a so-called opt-out cookie, which is only valid for www.neuland-medien.de and the browser you are using. If you delete the cookies in your browser history, you will have to click the link again when you return to our site to object to the use of the data. The same applies if you call up the page with a different browser.
The data collected with Google Analytics is deleted after 14 months.
You can find more information on data protection at Google Analytics at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
You have the right of information and right of objection to your data stored by us at any time, see below 8 on your rights as a data subject.
5. Google Maps
The legal basis for the collection and storage of data is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is based on the fact that we can make it easier for you to find our premises.
6. Google Fonts
On this website external fonts in the form of Google Fonts are used for the uniform presentation of fonts. Google Fonts is a service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; (“Google”).
When you access our site, your browser loads the required web fonts directly from a Google server into your browser cache to display text and fonts correctly. This tells the server which of our Internet pages you have visited. The IP address of the browser of the end device of the visitor to these Internet pages is also stored by Google. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
The legal basis for the use of Google Fonts is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest arises from the fact that we are able to present the fonts in a uniform form. Google LLC. is certified in accordance with the US Privacy Shield to ensure a level of data protection appropriate to the DSGVO. We have entered into a contract processing agreement with Google LLC, by which Google Inc. demonstrates to us that it has taken reasonable and appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
If, as a visitor to our website, you do not wish to use the function of the Google fonts and thus also wish to prevent the transmission of your IP address to Google, you can, for example, have connections to fonts.googleapis.com prevented by a browser add-on such as NoScript or Ghostery for Firefox. In this case, however, it may not be possible to use our website to its full extent.
You have the right of information and right of objection to your data stored by us at any time, see below 8 on your rights as a data subject.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest results from the fact that by embedding the videos we offer you an informative added value about our activities or about information of professional interest to you. We do not store any of your data. If you wish to completely prevent Google from collecting data, you should refrain from viewing the videos. The embedding and retrieval of the videos does not interfere with your basic freedoms.
8. Rights of data subjects
a, Information rights
You have the right to receive information free of charge about the personal data we have stored about you at any time. You can request information about the following information. We must provide the information within one month:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the envisaged duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if it is not possible to give specific details, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to have the processing limited by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information as to the source of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art.22 (1) and (4) DPA and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on the data subject. We draw attention to the fact that such automated decision-making processes do not take place on our part.
(9) whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 DPA in connection with the transfer.
b, Right of rectification
You have the right to ask us to correct incorrect personal data concerning you or to complete incomplete personal data without delay.
c, Right of cancellation
Claim for cancellation
You have the right to have the personal data concerning you deleted immediately and we are obliged to delete such data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) the personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
(2) you revoke the consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 I (a) and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You submit an objection in accordance with Art. 21 I DSGVO to the processing of your data which we have based on our stated legitimate interests (e.g. in Google Analytics) and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you submit an objection in accordance with Art. 21 II DSGVO to the processing within the framework of direct advertising.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed by us unlawfully, for example without your consent or without legitimate interests.
(5) Deletion of the personal data relating to you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject under Union law or German law.
(6) The data was collected in the context of offered information society services towards you as a minor in accordance with Art.8 ADSGVO.
If we have published personal data about you and we are obliged to delete it for one of the aforementioned reasons, we will inform the companies on whose websites the data was published of your request for deletion in an appropriate manner and explain that you as the person concerned have requested us to delete all links to this data and to delete all copies or replications.
The right of cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
(1 ) on the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation which requires processing in accordance with the law of the Union or German law, e.g. within the framework of the tax law obligations to preserve records, or to perform a task which is in the public interest or is carried out in the exercise of official authority which has been assigned to us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. Art.9 II (h) and (i) and Art.9 III DSGVO;
(4) for archival, scientific or historical research purposes in the public interest or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 (I) DSGVO, insofar as the right of deletion is likely to make the achievement of the objectives of such processing impossible or seriously impair it, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, e.g. in court proceedings.
d, Right to limit data processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
(1) If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
(2) If the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data.
(3) If we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the personal data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(4) If you have objected to the processing of your personal data, which we are processing on the basis of our stated legitimate interests (e.g. in Google Analytics), as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your rights.
If the processing has been restricted in accordance with the aforementioned reasons, this personal data – apart from its storage – may only be processed with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person (GmbH, AG etc.) or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If you have obtained the restriction on processing, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
e, Notification obligation
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or limitation of processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
f, Right to transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another company without hindrance from us, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 (I) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 I (b) DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out by means of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from us to another company, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transferability does not apply to the processing of personal data which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
g, Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 I (e) – necessary processing for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or (f) DSGVO – processing in the legitimate interest, e.g. for online marketing; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing which are worthy of protection and which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing, including profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for those purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in relation to the use of information society services, without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC, by using automated procedures involving technical specifications.
h, Right to withdraw the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. Revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until revocation.
i, Contact person for data subject rights
If we do not enable you to exercise your rights directly within the scope of processing, please contact us at email@example.com or by post at the address given in the imprint.
9. Use of SalesViewer® technology:
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operatorís legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/en/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.
Version Januar 2021