Initially a Bielefeld University spin-off, RAUMTÄNZER GmbH was founded in April 2017 as an independent company with offices in Bielefeld and Rheda-Wiedenbrück. RAUMTÄNZER develops innovative solutions for augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR).
RAUMTÄNZER is a team of technology geeks. We are at the interface between science and business, and continuously work on research and further development of our products and services.
Are you more interested in achieving fantastic results rather than completing tasks with the least effort? Do you have high quality standards and the motivation to break new ground? Then shape the future with us and apply now!
Download the vacancy details as a PDF file via the following link.
+49 5242 5500061
- You have a university degree with a focus on application development (web applications).
- You have knowledge of various protocols for communication with backends and native applications (JSON, REST).
- You work orderly and systematically, and pay attention to the smallest detail.
- Development of web-based mixed reality applications (WebGL, WebXR, Three.js)
- Maintenance, documentation and further development of a
- Translation of non technical requirements and ideas into precise concepts and applications
- Implementation of progressive web apps, interactive games and mixed reality experiences
- Regular staff meetings for career development
- Trust-based working hours instead of set hours and clocking in
- Flexible hours, either at home or in our offices in Bielefeld and Rheda-Wiedenbrück
- Personal laptop to work flexibly
Interested? Even if your profile does not match every single requirement, you still stand a chance if you impress us with your personality! We can work together on developing your skill set.
Send your application and work samples to the following email: email@example.com or use the application form below.
If you have any questions, contact us on +49 5242 55 000 – 61.
We look forward to meeting you!