Since its foundation in April 2017, Raumtänzer
have evolved from a technology start-up to a software manufacturer. As a team of experts, we develop innovative solutions with augmented reality, virtual reality and 360° technology at our locations in Rheda-Wiedenbrück and Bielefeld. We work results-oriented and customer-oriented. In doing so, we succeed in transferring science, research and business in the sense of our products and goals.
In line with our dynamic development,
we are constantly looking for reinforcements. Do you have a high quality standard and the drive to break new ground? Then shape the future with us.
Be part of the team!
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience as a frontend developer.
- You know almost all of these: REST, NPM, JSON, HTTP(S), GIT, DevOps
- Knowledge of Babylon.js / WebGL is helpful
Together with our team of designers and backend developers, our frontend developers implement exciting applications based on modern web frameworks.
For this purpose, technologies such as WebRTC, WebGL and WebXR are combined with 2D user interfaces to provide our customers with innovative solutions.
What we appreciate about our frontend developers is that they
- conceptualize new interfaces together with the designers, check them for technical feasibility, and then implement them accurately and efficiently
- always have the customers in mind and optimize the developed applications for very good usability.plan and complete their own work steps within the framework of cyclical sprints.
- regularly exchange and coordinate with the project members in a binding manner.
- Coordinate, guide and encourage our interns and student workers.
- Assist in the expansion of the web team.
- actively participate in strategic decisions regarding future products of Raumtänzer.
What awaits you
- Trust working time instead of presence and attendance clock
- Work flexibly, whether in home office or at the Rheda-Wiedenbrück and Bielefeld locations
- Own laptop to work agile
- Smart working environment
- Regular employee interviews for personal development
- Reconciling work, family and leisure time
- Flat hierarchies, open doors and meeting at eye level across all levels
Apply now as Frontend Developer (m/f/d)!
Convince us with your personality and your skills. Simply send us your informative application via the contact form at the bottom of this page or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course, Ines Grabosch is at your disposal for questions about the job offer. We look forward to meeting you!